April lands tomorrow and April is one of my favorite months. Lots of things happen in April.
- I’m seeing a production of Hairspray, one of my favorite musicals!
- My blue bells and tulips will bloom
- I can start eating the lettuce, kale, and arugula I’m growing. I don’t think the spinach will make it, but oh well
- Hummingbirds come back
- Baseball opening day happens (baseball is a lovely diversionary conversation when dealing with my parents)
- I’ll plant tomatoes, peppers, and beans. Probably too soon, but I never learn.
- I’ll get to break out the summer clothes and scream in to the void about my winter weight gain before just saying fuck it and buying larger clothes
- Sandal season is back! I hate close-toed shoes
What are you looking forward to in April? Anything good on the horizon?